Last Revised August 24, 2017
Please inspect your merchandise when you receive it before decorating. We cannot accept returns on decorated, excluding irregulars, or washed garments under any circumstances.
- All claims for shortages, damages, defects etc. must be made within 72 hours of receipt of merchandise.
- Returns must be authorized by alphabroder in advance, by phone or web, and within 14 days of receipt of merchandise.
- No merchandise will be accepted for return after 30 days from the date of receipt of the merchandise.
- Claims for returns for defective merchandise must be made in accordance with the warranties in alphabroder’s General Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- Cancelled orders, returns of unwanted merchandise, returns due to customer error, refused or unclaimed COD, or unclaimed pickup orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee based on the quantity and nature of the returned products plus applicable shipping charges. There is a minimum restocking fee of $5.00.
- Valid returns made via alphabroder.com’s online returns will not incur a restocking fee unless alphabroder believes in its sole discretion that you are abusing the return policy.
- Freight on returns made via alphabroder.com will be paid by us unless in our sole discretion, we instruct you to keep the merchandise rather than return it to us.
- Freight on all returns not made via alphabroder.com must be prepaid by you.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization form or number from alphabroder. Please contact alphabroder Customer Service for a return authorization and shipping address.
- Returns without original corresponding invoice number(s) will be credited at the lowest published price.
- Merchandise that is not alphabroder’s (meaning sold to you by alphabroder) will be returned to you at your expense or disposed of by alphabroder.
- Discontinued or closeout items are not returnable.
- No returns on grommeted samples.
- Altered or embellished products are not returnable excluding irregulars.
- Returns on drop shipments coming direct from Mill suppliers are not allowed.
- Defective merchandise must have tape placed over the flaw before returning.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to verify the accuracy of style, color, size and quantity on orders shipped to parties other than the buyer prior to decorating.
Please contact customer service if you have any questions at (800) 523-4585.