Last Revised April 10, 2019
Please inspect your merchandise when you receive it before decorating. We cannot accept returns on decorated, excluding irregulars, or washed garments under any circumstances.
- All claims for shortages, damages, defects etc. must be made within 72 hours of receipt of merchandise.
- Returns must be authorized by alphabroder in advance, by phone or web, and within 14 days of receipt of merchandise.
- No merchandise will be accepted for return after 30 days from the date of receipt of the merchandise.
- Claims for returns for defective merchandise must be made in accordance with the warranties in alphabroder’s General Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- Cancelled orders, returns of unwanted merchandise, returns due to customer error, refused or unclaimed COD, or unclaimed pickup orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee based on the quantity and nature of the returned products plus applicable shipping charges. There is a minimum restocking fee of $5.00.
- Valid returns made via alphabroder.com’s online returns will not incur a restocking fee unless alphabroder believes in its sole discretion that you are abusing the return policy.
- Freight on returns made via alphabroder.com will be paid by us unless in our sole discretion, we instruct you to keep the merchandise rather than return it to us.
- Freight on all returns not made via alphabroder.com must be prepaid by you.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization form or number from alphabroder. Please contact alphabroder Customer Service for a return authorization and shipping address.
- Returns without original corresponding invoice number(s) will be credited at the lowest published price.
- Merchandise that is not alphabroder’s (meaning sold to you by alphabroder) will be returned to you at your expense or disposed of by alphabroder.
- Discontinued or closeout items are not returnable.
- No returns on grommeted samples.
- Altered or embellished products are not returnable excluding irregulars.
- Returns on drop shipments coming direct from Mill suppliers are not allowed.
- Defective merchandise must have tape placed over the flaw before returning.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to verify the accuracy of style, color, size and quantity on orders shipped to parties other than the buyer prior to decorating or reshipping.
- Return of drop shipment orders requires our prior approval and is subject to our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to ask for photographic or other evidence of a defect.
- We reserve the right not to permit a return if we believe in our sole discretion you are abusing the return policy.
Please contact customer service if you have any questions at (800) 523-4585.